Take Me to the Beach!
St. Pete vibes are always welcomed here! Our instructor will share with you the techniques for creating depth and a lively complimentary sunset using color theory, and blending strokes with your brushes! Once you've layered in that lovely landscape, you will learn a bit about creating balance using the shapes of the sign and some tricks to caligraphy while painting! Complimentary food and drink included in the price of the class! We can't wait to paint with you!
Time & Location
Sunday, June 7, 2020
12:00pm - 3:00pm
George C. McGough Nature Park Education Center
More about the class at George C. McGough Nature Park :
- New Location!
- Instructor: Kelly Quinn
- We will be painting on a 11"x14" canvas
- Perfect for all experience levels
- Fun, relaxed, judgement-free environment
- All materials are provided
- Class time will be around 3 hours (includes snacks & breaks)
- Class benefits the George C. McGough Nature Park