St. Pete VIBE
Drift away to Island time while learning how to paint this lively and colorful realistic scene of a Pelican resting beneath the vibe of a St. Pete sunset! Using contrasting layers that build on themselves to create depth, you will learn first hand from our kind instructor how to approach your acrylic painting, use brushes to create texture and learn how to form atmospheric like strokes to give an impressionistic feel to this piece! Complimentary Food and drink included in the price of the class! We can't wait to paint with you!
a style or movement in painting originating in France in the 1860s, characterized by a concern with depicting the visual impression of the moment, especially in terms of the shifting effect of light and color
Time & Location
Sunday, April 26, 2020
12:00pm - 3:00pm
George C. McGough Nature Park Education Center
More about the class at George C. McGough Nature Park :
- New Location!
- Instructor: Kelly Quinn
- We will be painting on a 11"x14" canvas
- Perfect for all experience levels
- Fun, relaxed, judgement-free environment
- All materials are provided
- Class time will be around 3 hours (includes snacks & breaks)
- Class benefits the George C. McGough Nature Park